The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

i also work at bb so i know its that cheap...i havent pulled the trigger on getting one yet to replace my g5...but how you like it so far?

I freakin' love it. It was a bit of a pain setting up on 7 since the drivers that try to install the firmware for the mouse and charging dock don't support 7, so I had to grab a vista computer. But after that, it works like a dream. It has a really nice weight to it, the charge lasts me 2 days of normal use and, if I'm playing counter strike all day long about 5-7 hours. When the battery dies you just plug in the usb cable that is usually connected to the docking station and you're up and running in the time it takes for your computer to recognize a new usb mouse. The response time is just as fast wired as it is wireless as far as I can tell...But, definitely worth the 85 dollars we get it for at discount. 130 tho? not so much lol.

lol not ninja but samurai (that is if its curved if not then yes ninja)

Katana = Samurai, Ninja-to = Ninja

You getting a wakisashi as well? The only katana I have ever seen and felt was so sharp, it was ridiculous!

You getting a wakisashi as well? The only katana I have ever seen and felt was so sharp, it was ridiculous!

Yeah that coming later when the funds are available but the guy will hold the mate to this one for me for 3 months (i should have the money by the end of the month).

This is the start of my collection (i hope)

i bought a parrot : D, since my old one escaped... when my mom suddenly decided to clean his cage near an open window >_>

hes no more then 2 weeks old, i got him yesterday ;3

gonna call him Roma, or junior... its a cockatiel parrot.. so he can talk ;p

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

Edited by alentor

Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade. You cant beat the price.

Edit* Thats a pretty awesome bird. How long do those guys live for? I had a parrot when I was very little and I hear stories of all the funny things he would say, they seem like very clever pets.

Edited by SMeeD