The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

:thumbsup:

1200 sq feet of carpet (installed) and 800 sq feet of new deck (hopefully finished next week).

My wallet hurts.

Lol, I got a chuckle from this post, upgrade to the house hurts wallet, complete rebuild of the Miata not one complaint from that wallet, I like the way you think ! :thumbsup:

Sold my cluster of Dell 7040s and replaced them with some real server hardware. Bought an HP DL360e G8 (2x E5-2630 V2, 32 GB DDR3) and 4x WD Re 4 TB drives. Slightly higher power draw, but much better overall.

Only came with 32 gigs of RAM, gonna be getting some more soon...

Edited by Onion

:thumbsup:

1200 sq feet of carpet (installed) and 800 sq feet of new deck (hopefully finished next week).

My wallet hurts.

Lol, I got a chuckle from this post, upgrade to the house hurts wallet, complete rebuild of the Miata not one complaint from that wallet, I like the way you think ! :thumbsup:

House cost >>>>> car cost. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

The Nintendo SNES Classic

A big thank you to the employees of the stores who prepared this launch for this awesome console

I waited but I got it ;-)

We had a geek meeting before the store opened lol

Bye 

Pile

ok well i just bought a Logitech Z506 5.1 from the Walmart online,...my fear is that it won't last as long as the old ones but it will be set up in surround sound configuration so we'll see...

oh man the bose were great as far as i'm concerned,...there's a new very similar model called the "bose companion" i think and they have very good reviews too...i was playing mass effect andromeda kinda loud when they started cracking and vibrating....but maybe it's just time for something new...

Did you look at opening them up and replacing the speaker itself? I know that was a big thing with the Klipsh 5.1 setup I had. 

since you brought it up Frank, i just checked it out, and it looks like the only way to get inside is to demolish something,...it's possible that i will be able to break it apart and save the components and use them to build a DIY speaker system, but this main is pretty much a solid laminated piece, but i will take your suggestion under advisement. 

Yes Bose are too much $$ but the sounds are outstanding...
As for the new Logitech surround sound...well the two on my counter space lack something...but overall they are well worth the money...I think I am going to keep them !

1507459461621224777247.jpg1507459595782863206153.jpg1507459715795354972401.jpg15074598303031042856392.jpg