The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

This showed up a few weeks ago. It's already had a few broken parts replaced or upgraded. The first track trip last weekend broke a few more. 

20160114_134547_zpsvw6cdpir.jpg

I have the same truck but in nitro.   pulled the engine last year and replaced it with another Traxxas 3.0 engine that was ported, polished, and titanium parts.  With a racing exhaust this thing will almost pull wheelies now.   The stock engine i put on my 4-tech.

If you plan or think that your going to break parts i would recommend staying with plastic parts.   Aluminum is nice but it will bend and gets expensive to replace parts.  Like everything the harder you push the sooner you will find the weak link.  My truck was almost fully converted over to aluminum, the gear box and drive shafts were plastic.   Now Ive converted the A-arms back to plastic since they would bend to easy and plastic is just cheaper to buy.

Menards had a little pricing issue yesterday and picked this up for a steal NewAge Performance Plus Series Blue 12-Piece Cabinet Set. After tax and free shipping paid $267 Normal retail is $2499.99 They have since fixed the pricing as of 5Am EST

As of right now they have only charged me for the $267 and it seems to be passing thought there order system, they haven't called or emailed me yet to tell me the price was wrong.

Score!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Full poly bushing set for the Miata along with all ball joints, tie rods, and rod ends.

Ball joint let go and luckily didn't destroy the car or wheel...lucky may be an understatement. We fixed it in the parking lot since 3 tow companies refused to move it.

After a few months of buying piece by piece (unintentionally through deals from used sales). Officially a house of Schiit.

r7L7yT7l.jpg    dXKI7q5m.jpg

That's some good Shiit!

Stoeger X20S in .22. Wanted something I could shoot at home without disturbing the neighbors too much.

20160323_193504.jpg

So that's a silencer on that rifle? Is it an Air Rifle?

Edited by RealNeil