The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Yep. It's a Kia.

The ocv hits just under the lower intake manifold. It comes out about 2 inches. If there was a little more space. It would come out with no problem.

Edited by OwinC

...maybe soon: http://www.diablewtune.com/index.htmlfor the C5.

I de-catted the exhaust last week (and it makes even more glorious noises now) after the stock cats finally gave up the ghost and started throwing codes from the rear O2 sensors. The tune will just turn the sensors off with the bonus of MOAR POWAH. :D

Yep. It's a Kia.

The ocv hits just under the lower intake manifold. It comes out about 2 inches. If there was a little more space. It would come out with no problem.

Damn. Sounds like a total pain. Just like replacing the headlights on my car...

...maybe soon: http://www.diablewtune.com/index.htmlfor the C5.

I de-catted the exhaust last week (and it makes even more glorious noises now) after the stock cats finally gave up the ghost and started throwing codes from the rear O2 sensors. The tune will just turn the sensors off with the bonus of MOAR POWAH. :D

Be glad you are in a state where you can do it! Here in NOVA they almost give us the Ca treatment. 

Here in MN they are technically required but there is no vehicle inspection to speak of. More like an honor system that no one bothers honoring.

I use it as a motivation to never move to California. :D

CA, the place to go if you love smog checks and hate guns and want the minimum age to buy cigarettes to be raised to 21. So glad I'm out of that shithole. F*** california.

I set off a car alarm leaving work today. A big group of students were all grins and gave me a thumbs up.

Of course, I was grinning like an idiot when I started the car and heard the alarm already...:lol: