The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Fuel at $2.43 a gallon!

I got some of that stuff yesterday. $2.71 for premium :)

Still over $3 for premium here. :( On the bright side, I get 45-55 mpg on my DRZ.

I should remind you low altitude peeps that up here in the sky premium is 91 and only stumble on 93 here and there...(if lucky)

Fuel at $2.43 a gallon!

Still over $3 for premium here. :( On the bright side, I get 45-55 mpg on my DRZ.

I should remind you low altitude peeps that up here in the sky premium is 91 and only stumble on 93 here and there...(if lucky)

Didn't know that. I always wondered why cars and biked recommended 91 octane and not 93. How come you only get 91? 

We actually have 110 octane at Sunoco here, which is pretty sweet. It'd be cool to bump the compression up on the bike to like 13:1 and tune it for race fuel, I bet it'd be fast as shit. 

Fuel at $2.43 a gallon!

Didn't know that. I always wondered why cars and biked recommended 91 octane and not 93. How come you only get 91? 

Higher Elevation.

Okay, I bought something pretty awesome... 2007 Suzuki DRZ400SM. 

Here's me enjoying myself on the new toy.

PICTURE!

Your personal testiment that bigger doesn't always mean more fun, small bikes are great too. Bet you love what a flick of the waist can do with a bike half your FZ's displacement ;)

Fuel at $2.43 a gallon!

Physics. Higher elevation means less predetonation because the air is thinner.

PICTURE!

Your personal testiment that bigger doesn't always mean more fun, small bikes are great too. Bet you love what a flick of the waist can do with a bike half your FZ's displacement ;)

They're both fun in their own way. The DRZ is a blast to just stand on the pegs and throw around in the dirt or do low speed wheelies on or hop curbs with. The fz is fun to cruise around on, or lift the front wheel using nothing but gas.

PICTURE!

They're both fun in their own way. The DRZ is a blast to just stand on the pegs and throw around in the dirt or do low speed wheelies on or hop curbs with. The fz is fun to cruise around on, or lift the front wheel using nothing but gas.

You love your motard, is it fuel injected? (too lazy to look)

PICTURE!

You love your motard, is it fuel injected? (too lazy to look)

You're gonna love this. It's a carbed 5 speed bike.