The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

New passenger side cv axle for the Jeep. Saved 20% with the wife's AAP discount.

Was going to go with Parts Geek. But a few of my friends say thay are more of a hassle.

Plus they mix up part #s.

nice bike Onion. just go easy & drive safe always.

Thanks sword. I've got plenty of time to practice, I'm not getting my license until the weekend of the 26th. I live in an apartment complex with a big parking lot, so I can legally practice for almost two weeks before I actually take it out. 

Also picked this up, because safety first. Its an HJC MC-2, DOT and Snell approved.

CLSTMYTHMC2.jpg

^great,  you're used to manual transmissions so surely you'll learn the ropes with big bikes in no time.

i drive both manual & automatic cars though i'm leaning towards the auto when these horrible traffic is killing me. same with the bike or i'm just lazy :)

^great,  you're used to manual transmissions so surely you'll learn the ropes with big bikes in no time.

i drive both manual & automatic cars though i'm leaning towards the auto when these horrible traffic is killing me. same with the bike or i'm just lazy :)

I'm gonna try to keep the 250 as long as I can to keep saving money. :lol:

When I used to drive the VW GTI (auto) I actually hated being in traffic. Sure, it was comfy and I didn't have to pick the gears, but I would get so annoyed having to get on and off the gas and then on and off the brakes. With the Z I can kind of just creep and coast without really using the brakes except for when I need to come to a full stop. 

Thanks sword. I've got plenty of time to practice, I'm not getting my license until the weekend of the 26th. I live in an apartment complex with a big parking lot, so I can legally practice for almost two weeks before I actually take it out.

Just watch out if the parking lot has paint lines and leaves. Easy way to lose traction and lay it down.

Just watch out if the parking lot has paint lines and leaves. Easy way to lose traction and lay it down.

Well aware of that paint issue. The GTI had so much low end torque that it would chirp the tires when accelerating from a stop near the big paint line at stop signs. Thanks.