The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I've got pliers and work cheap?   :wave:  

Oh god Frank. I cringe. I hate teeth things -- salkfjasl;dkj

He's got some horrible disease that makes his body attack his teeth. It made him miserable until they put him on steroids. He was actually getting mad and hissing at his food for "hurting" him. 

The only fix is removing the teeth :(

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, there was nothing we could do to prevent it  :wacko:

I bought a 2000 Jeep Cherokee a couple weeks ago. Been itching to get off road...

1377354_10153449547795151_603829942_n.jp

That's a nice looking ride.  The lift with those wheels and tires and that bumper make it look pretty badass from the front.

That 5.7 Hemi sure is a beast compared to the old 4.7 magnum the old one had!

I need a 5.7 in my Jeep to replace the 3.8 v6 lol.  Wanna trade engines?

I think it's a keeper man, sorry lol... It's only two years old with 20,000 miles on it, and the way we drive our vehicles, it won't have 70,000 on it in ten years.

5o89f.jpg

Audio Technica ANC9 noise cancelling headphones. The noise cancelling is truly breathtaking. You flick it on, there's a short delay, followed by utter silence. And then there's the sound quality. I compared these to the supposedly "nice" Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones. The bass is so much more crisp on the ANC9s, they're so much more comfortable, and you can switch between 3 modes of noise cancelling. Best of all, if the battery dies, you can keep listening to your music. With the Bose, you're SOL. 

They retail for $300, I paid $145. Best Buy employee discount! <3333

Edited by Onion