kingdingeling

The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

bought more bullets this batch cost me $121 for 200 rounds of FMJ and 40 rounds of hollow points

IMG_0609.JPG

last time I went to the range I had to carry the ammo bag of my safety director he only had 4000 rounds of .45acp with him lol

Used full suspension mountain bike frame (white front, blue rear)

Avid BB7 Disc Brakes with G3 Rotors

Center lock to 6-bolt adaptors

Blue front deraileur mount

Blue seat post clamp

Black Alu seat post

Blue gear cables

Blue brake cables

and a joining link for the chain

Edit - oh and I forgot some blue carbon fiber headset spacers

^ What kind?

Just won a Brand New with tags High Sierra 65L backpack on ebay. For $51 :woot:

My friend just bought one for $120. :doh:

^ What kind?

Just won a Brand New with tags High Sierra 65L backpack on ebay. For $51 :woot:

My friend just bought one for $120. :doh:

Nicely done there a good bag and umm nothing expensive this is all stuff for my old bike minus the Avid BB7.

The gear and brake cables are Clarkes, the deraileur clamp and spacers are Krex, Quaxar center lock adaptors, generic no name seatpost and seat post clamp. The frame was from an old Learsport BW3000 which is a pos $300 bike but I felt like having fun and moving stuff from my old bike iron it. Old bike is a steel framed beast the weighs a ton haha only good thing is that it has some low to mid range shimano tourney derailures and the brake handles and shifter leavers to go with.

So from the old bike the front and rear derailurs are coming across the rear brake will get new pads as it can sadly only be v-brake because there's no support on the frame for a disc. Front forks, headset, handlebars etc and the front disc will be swapped with the brake off my Giant Talon 3 as that will get the avid BB7s. Peddlers, crank arm and bottom bracket come across when I can find my crank arm tool haha and the saddle too.

All stickers and reflectors are stripped, old cables gone and the only other thing I may add is some white grips to replace the old, largely deteriated ones. So far I have including parts and shipping and stuff, invested only $120 in the bike and well that's my limit for this pos haha, fun project though.

A collection of James Bond DVDs and a Firebird Commander 2 RC Trainer