The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Wasn't inspections I was talking about really -- police will write tickets for the dumbest things...

Though I must admit NM here is worse -- got a warning driving the damn tiger car...I think it's just because we're young. There's no way we were going 35 as mr. cop cop said...

I've actually had some pretty laid back cops in the southern part of the state. Only got one ticket when I was doing 90 in a 75. Received a warning for doing 84 in a 75, but a "ticket" for expired registration. And I say "ticket" because my registration had expired a week before and never got my renewal in the mail. Told the cop that so he wrote on the ticket for the judge to throw out the ticket and waive any fees when I showed him my updated registration.

Well, we got a warning -- but the "friends" up here in LA are awful. Bored off their asses as you can imagine...leaving nothing better to do I guess. 

Wasn't inspections I was talking about really -- police will write tickets for the dumbest things...

Though I must admit NM here is worse -- got a warning driving the damn tiger car...I think it's just because we're young. There's no way we were going 35 as mr. cop cop said...

I've actually had no issues with cops. I've only ever gotten pulled over when I was at fault. Never pulled over the Mustang, surpringly. It was all with the GTI and once with the BMW 745i.

Salvage title inspection. :( Not just a little la dee da yearly inspection. :/

My Miata has a salvage title. There just aren't any inspections in SC or NM. I did verify my harnesses were okay with the police before I started driving with them though.

Salvage title inspection. :( Not just a little la dee da yearly inspection. :/

My Miata has a salvage title. There just aren't any inspections in SC or NM. I did verify my harnesses were okay with the police before I started driving with them though.

I see. In Florida, you can't drive on a salvage title. You have to rebuild the car (if it needs it) and then pass the inspection to obtain a rebuilt title, which you can then drive. I know my harnesses are okay, they're one of the only street legal ones. Cops here just don't care though. 

Well, back on topic..

Yesterday I bought the Kingdoms of Amalur Collection on GamersGate for $7.49. Includes both DLCs, so at that price I really couldn't resist. I also got a couple small bags of kettle corn from a new place in town. One's cherry and chocolate and the other is root beer flavor. They have a ton of other flavors too, including a bacon and cheese one that is damn tasty.

A new dishwasher. :)

What was wrong with Amanda?

Anyways I got a fuel can and fuel, also need to pay the girlfriends dad back for it..... was kinda unable to start the car because of the huge angle it was parked on (pump could only suck air). Had no desire to roll it out onto a blind corner in the hopes it would start.

Only took 2 and a half years but I have now sorta finally ran out of fuel.

Now that I'm freshly single I went on a small spending spree to try and make myself happy.

Streamlight TLR-1 handgun light

Armordillo concealment iwb holster made for the light

Apex Tactical aek trigger

1000 9mm bullets to load (slight panic buy. They were in stock so I grabbed them)

Metro last light

Beat me to it, lol. 

On topic, bought some stuff too.

3M Weatherstrip Adhesive, $9.

2 Gallons of gas, $8. Had to walk to the damn gas station and pick it up in a gas can. :(

Hey -- what's that supposed to mean?

I made that joke on Facebook thinking I was original, Panda had me beat by 2 hours.

:pfp: