The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Pecan pie. $5

Diabetes from eating that pie before I even got home? Priceless.

pecan-pie-fb.jpg

that pie looks like it has bugs in it :lol:

bugs, priceless by the way :teehee:

Edited by WarWeeny

Fuck yeah, pecan pie is awesome!

Oh yeah: Can of Four Loko. I may soon go to jail for something I didn't do. Given that this provides an EXCELLENT environment to quit drinking, I've decided to go ahead and enjoy my time now.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

that's a nice chair capi! :thumbsup:

it would be a meshed chair either if i have to buy a new one, my back & butt burns like hell with my current. re-upholstering it doesn't helped.

Yeah, I sat on every chair there for about an hour's worth of sitting and deciding. There were two really comfortable chairs, one with a dedicated headrest for $250, and a Posturpedic for $300... but couldn't pass up a deal on the one I finally decided on.

Here's some pics of my old chair (present from my brother 3 years ago?):

post-70939-0-10224500-1353298699_thumb.jpg

And this one is one I took through the natural light lamp's magnifying glass:

post-70939-0-11621700-1353298707_thumb.jpg

The bottom cushion always gets worn out, and anything leather, as well. It's relegated to a guest desk chair, instead of a wooden chair I had before.

Another deal last night. Good thing I stayed up until 4:00AM (would have posted the deal, but OCC site was down for me).

Newegg Shell Shocker deal:

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-14900CL10D-16GBXL for $59.99...

However, they also had a valid promo code going until 11/20/2012 for them: HARDOCP1114C

Basically got a 1866MHz CAS 10 2x8GB kit of memory for $39.99 with free shipping. Too bad it was limited to 3 per person.

post-70939-0-59067900-1353335187_thumb.png

It's funny, between 3:00AM when Newegg updates the Shell Shocker deals, and 4:00AM, any promo codes for that item that still exist are still shown. :)

grabbed a DVD-ROM copy of MOH WF yesterday for 1,595 PHP.

i'm just too excited to play the campaign in part with the Philippines. i wonder if i can hear my native language at the background. :)

time to kick some asses of those ASG bandits :woot: