The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I bought a new bed frame and and mattress. It's MUCH, MUCH better than the couch I was sleeping on for the past few weeks.

But... almost $500.00 CAD for a basic metal frame and a spring mattress? Here's the best part, though. The mattress was only $189. That's right. The frame, which consists of basically for metal tubes for posts linked by the mattress support was about $400. And the sad part: It was the cheapest one I could find in the whole city.

Poverty is drawing closer for me... Being a student kind of sucks. :P

Sennheiser HD-280

Bought these because of bp's suggestion to danrik. Also I got these because they basically fit the bill for what I was previously looking for when I bought a pair of Behringer HPX2500 headphones, but was too cheap to pay more than $25 and bit the bullet for it, so I went ahead and spent some real money on some quality headphones. :D

Sennheiser HD-280

Bought these because of bp's suggestion to danrik. Also I got these because they basically fit the bill for what I was previously looking for when I bought a pair of Behringer HPX2500 headphones, but was too cheap to pay more than $25 and bit the bullet for it, so I went ahead and spent some real money on some quality headphones. :D

Good choice! I don't think you'll be disappointed with them at all. They take a bit to break in so what I did was leave them plugged in and had music going all the time I was at the computer. Let that happen for about a week or so and the sound was improved.

12L of Unleaded for $15 (wasn't going to make the same mistake i made last week :) )

pre-ordered Fallout New Vegas and F1 2010 on steam ~$110AUD combined. God i love steam. the two combined cost less than buying one of them for the ps3.

Edited by bilcliff

10 dollars more on my reserve for Fallout: New Vegas the other day. Yesterday a new 140mm fan for 13 dollars. And today Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light and Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition for 25 bucks.