kingdingeling

The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

corsair hx950 psu since my ocz 650 was about as dead as it gets with out working

33L of unleaded petrol

Photocopy card (left my student id at home that had my copying credit on it :angry:)

Not bought today, but I had a set of rims and tires delivered today, can't wait to slap them onto my ride tomorrow :D

I bought a new guitar yesterday. An Ibanez S5470F RVK, cost me about 1430 euros or 1730 US dollars :bah:

I just bought an Ibanez RG 570 from 2002 a couple of days ago. Stock pickups have been swapped for the Dimarzio Crunch Lab and Liquifire, John Petrucci's signature set. It has an original Edge on it which flutters just amazingly. I've been wanting to try out the new line of S series of Ibanez now that they're being made in Japan. How do you like yours? The knew ZR trems on those are beasts. That thing won't go out of tune even if you throw it off a cliff. Enjoy it! :D

Just bought the wife a 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL

Although after driving it a few times now I'm thinking of claiming it for myself since I make the car and insurance payments :)

A very nice car and zero percent financing for 60 months - I love free money!

Just bought the wife a 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL

Although after driving it a few times now I'm thinking of claiming it for myself since I make the car and insurance payments :)

A very nice car and zero percent financing for 60 months - I love free money!

Wow thats a killer deal....

Yep, and since it was a 2010 model I got almost 6K off the sticker :) which made it an even better deal.

I just picked up a few new toys yesterday I need a few more bits but it's on the way, to being built.

IMG_0004-2.jpg

Edited by smduff