kingdingeling

The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

50 feet of 6-3 Romex, a connector, a 50A circuit breaker, welding rods and an auto-darkening helmet. Finally got the arc welder hooked up after all these years. :)

50 feet of 6-3 Romex, a connector, a 50A circuit breaker, welding rods and an auto-darkening helmet. Finally got the arc welder hooked up after all these years. :)

Which implement did you break this time?

It's a farm. They're all broken. :(

It's a farm. They're all broken. :(

Good point, seems like a lot of crap is breaking/"going wrong" here too.

:/

Transcend MicroSDHC 8gb class 6 memory card to go with my adapter for my PSP.

Now I don't have to use the 1gb card I took from my cellphone and I can fit more than one or two games on at a time.

Just ordered a Sapphire 4850 1 GB Vapor-X to crossfire with my current 4830 1 GB. It's not perfect but it's cheaper than trying to find a matching 4830. Oh yeah; it's blue and it'll cover up my current red card. :lol:

Round trip airfare from Buffalo to Boston for my apartment hunting trip. Will be booking a hotel and a rental car shortly.

I had been using this Wolfking Timberwolf and liked it very much. Unfortunately it just quit working on me after 3 years. Of course, I used it everyday and recently had two 16 year old girls that used it as well.

I purchased this Steelseries Merc Stealth as a replacement. I didnt need an adjustment period at all. Just started using the gaming pad without missing a step from the Timberwolf. Havent started using any Macroed keys yet as im not currently doing any online gaming. Thats about all I use macros for anyway. Did i mention I like it? Me Likey. :biggrin:

i just bought my son his kickboxing GI aka suit/uniform cost me a rip off £55 but it's a special GI.

it does look like a karate suit with a dragon on it.. looks good.

i would put a pic up but i can't be botherd :)