The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

:blink:

almost everything I have ever ordered from amazon has either

1) Shipped early

2) Arrived early

nothing but positive experience's :)

i hope yer right bro...

this time they've posted the delivery date of 4/10 for 3-5 days free. that = 7 days technically since i bought em saturday, but the mail doesn't run until monday morning... so we'll see i guess...if it comes in early i'll give em credit where credit is due B:)

ya i bought some stuff thursday night (4/1) and amazon's email said it wasn't supposed to ship until 4/6. Well it shipped on saturday and is supposed to be here wednesday :D

sooner would definitely be better but still 0% sales tax and $0 shipping = :D

Bought a 12 gram tube of Arctic Silver 5 on eBay, $15. free shipping. Possibly a lifetime supply. :P

Make sure you store it right though, your lifetime supply might go bad. :P

traded in my old mountain bike for $$$ off this bad boy

Specialized P.1 All Mountain Disc

21aqz5.jpg

Got tired of looking all over for my tools: Craftsman 4-Drawer Rally Portable Chest

2gx4v49.jpg

And because organized sockets are happy sockets:

3/8 in drive

28cdi5j.jpg

1/4 in drive

1pggmu.jpg

And i got tired of my mix-match screwdrivers

14awwnr.jpg

Say what you will about Craftsman tools, they make the best screwdrivers and don't gouge on the price. ;)

*cough* SNAP ON *cough*

and i caught a deal on that 18pc set, $20 on sale

I've got mostly Craftsman hand tools mainly because my grandfather was in the HVAC business for 40 years and thats all he used... Granted i'm sure their quality has gone down a little, but the fact that you can take in a broken 20 yr old tool, and walk out with a new one is impressive :)

that and there are Sears' are everywhere in southern Wi / northern IL, so if i ever have an issue, i don't have to go far :)

*cough* SNAP ON *cough*

and i caught a deal on that 18pc set, $20 on sale

I've got mostly Craftsman hand tools mainly because my grandfather was in the HVAC business for 40 years and thats all he used... Granted i'm sure their quality has gone down a little, but the fact that you can take in a broken 20 yr old tool, and walk out with a new one is impressive :)

that and there are Sears' are everywhere in southern Wi / northern IL, so if i ever have an issue, i don't have to go far :)

You kidding me... SNAP ON dealers are some of the biggest gougers on the planet... I worked with one for a summer, and he charged like $150 for a 12 set of them....

We do have a lot of Sears....