The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

What was the total like $9 shipped?

I love monoprice...

I concur, monoprice is the SHIYAZNIT. That's were I got two nice and long HDMI-HDMI cables for our new splitter and an HDMI-DVI cable for my compy. (since my monitor only has VGA and HDMI)

Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes for the PC. Wasted $30-the game stinks.

3 Star Wars novels to complete my star wars dork spending spree:

Omen

Abyss

Death Troopers $71

To your dismay or pleasure I just started Knights of the Old Republic, and not a moment too soon (since the graphics are a bit dated, but I think I'll like it)

Got a Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme in the mail today. Also bought a new battery for my car The original AC Delco that came with my car lasted 10 yrs.

Is it an AC Delco?? (I'm an Optima man myself)

What was the total like $9 shipped?

I love monoprice...

Actually it was like $30. I went a little nuts. :rolleyes: A long length of coax didn't help either. And I'm sure I'll use all of those sata cables and adapters eventually...And cat5e couplers...and oh yeah, how awesome is a cable that funnels a ps2 mouse and keyboard into one USB connection? And since 4 pin molex to sata power adapters are less than a buck I should probably get 6, am I right?

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have a credit card.

I concur, monoprice is the SHIYAZNIT. That's were I got two nice and long HDMI-HDMI cables for our new splitter and an HDMI-DVI cable for my compy. (since my monitor only has VGA and HDMI)

To your dismay or pleasure I just started Knights of the Old Republic, and not a moment too soon (since the graphics are a bit dated, but I think I'll like it)

Is it an AC Delco?? (I'm an Optima man myself)

Optimas are nice and all, but I work at an auto parts retailer and to be honest, the price vs. performance rations is not that great. They only real benefit of the Optimas are their ability to be mounted in virtually any position due to their gel interior construction. Hell, their warranty is worse than your standard AutoZone or Advanced Auto Parts battery. Just my two cents. In racing applications, Optimas make a fine choice. Otherwise... I'm not sold.

And since 4 pin molex to sata power adapters are less than a buck I should probably get 6, am I right?
Well yeah, you can never have to may of those...

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have a credit card.
:lol:

:lol: I'll pit a pair of my Carhartt's against your jeans!

Man those are expensive (not the carhartts - the boss ones)... :blink:

Bummer on the 5870...

Yea, you should remember the Euro price hike as well mate ;) Carhatts are a good 80

That's nothing guys. Levi's jeans are $35 there mostly. They are a whopping $150 here in many places, so go figure. The 'cheap' ones are around $100.

Whenever I travel to the USA, I always try and buy a few pairs of course. I've worn a few pairs almost non-stop over the last two years and they are still in perfect condition.

In other purchases, I nabbed a 2TB hard disk. Hooray!

That's nothing guys. Levi's jeans are $35 there mostly. They are a whopping $150 here in many places, so go figure. The 'cheap' ones are around $100.
:O

I got 6 pairs of Carhartts for $165 shipped about 2 year ago, I got an awesome deal on those but jesus! $150 a pair?

HERE

Some of the best deals on Carhartt pants I've ever seen.

They've got pretty much the same deal there now...

:O

I got 6 pairs of Carhartts for $165 shipped about 2 year ago, I got an awesome deal on those but jesus! $150 a pair?

HERE

Some of the best deals on Carhartt pants I've ever seen.

They've got pretty much the same deal there now...

Bwahaha...I use STP for my Carhartts, too. Several jeans, work pants, shorts and insulated work pants :) I also buy my socks there (haha!)