The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

- OCZ Mouse (came yesteday) - bought because of review here

- Mouse Pad

- GoW2

I bought Bully, Okami and No More Heroes for the Wii. I also bought some Shure SE110 headphones and an electric toothbrush. Fun times!

What do you think of Okami? No one else I know has tried it. I never finished it but I can't blame it on the game, just got busy. It was much better than I thought it would be. I think anyone who likes Zelda games would like Okami.

3 X 1.5 Terabyte HD's, 1 X 28" LCD, 2 X 24" LCD's, 3 9600GSO's, 2 X E8400's and 10 X 4gig sets of OCZ Memory.

Games for PC: COD 5, Fall Out 3, Dead Space, Left For Dead, and Crysis Warhead.

I think thats about it for now :lol:

I h8 u ...to the max <_<

Oh, I forgot - I bought a car too, lol :D

Must not be that great of a car if you forgot you bought it already. :lol: J/k!! Pics tho!

Will update the "post your ride" thread another day. For now, this will do. Okami, not played yet - got delivered to my other address and I'm not going there until Saturday (exams :( ). I got the car 5 weeks ago, lol.

n508267378_1100614_2134.jpg

Let's start with the new 2008 Scion xD RS1

66577_1.jpg

(Not my pic. Like Silverfox, I'll put mine in the official ride thread one of these days :P)

Also, my Asus Eee PC 1000H should be arriving in the mail today, and I just bought a 2x2GB Mushkin set of DDR2-800 [email protected] because my two sets of Ballistix 2x1s are both acting up and I couldn't justify spending the postage on RMAing them when the new kit was ~$40. :)