The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Yes Bose are too much $$ but the sounds are outstanding...

As for the new Logitech surround sound...well the two on my counter space lack something...but overall they are well worth the money...I think I am going to keep them !

1507459461621224777247.jpg1507459595782863206153.jpg1507459715795354972401.jpg15074598303031042856392.jpg

That is sure a nice beautiful setup, kind of makes me want to reinstall my Sound Blaster Z and setup my Logitech 5.1 speakers.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Auto magic cat feeder. This fat little brat seems to think that 2 & 4 am are good meal times.

Automatic Cat Feeder - Food Dispenser,Smart Feeder for Dogs,Cats,Wi-Fi Control Feeder, App Android IOS Cat Feeder,Portion Control Feeder,6-Meal Dogs,Cats Feeder,Medium,Small Dogs Feeder,Auto Feeder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078T9JM8Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_.j90Ab57S1H1R

20180414_163856.jpg

Auto magic cat feeder. This fat little brat seems to think that 2 & 4 am are good meal times.

Automatic Cat Feeder - Food Dispenser,Smart Feeder for Dogs,Cats,Wi-Fi Control Feeder, App Android IOS Cat Feeder,Portion Control Feeder,6-Meal Dogs,Cats Feeder,Medium,Small Dogs Feeder,Auto Feeder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078T9JM8Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_.j90Ab57S1H1R

Daaammn that cat needs a diet haha

I think you need a kitty Treadmill.

Axial SCX10-II 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ kit version.

Axial AE-5 esc

Yeah Racing Hackimoto 35T crawler motor

Savox SW-0231MG servo

Tactic TTX300 radio system

Xtra Speed aluminum axles

SSD stainless steel/titanium link set.

Vanquish diff locker spool in rear.

Hot Racing aluminum straight axles. 

Lights are a work in progress right now.

Tk39TnQl.jpg

RzSNgDNl.jpg

3mbmGhFl.jpg

Can't decide between the BF-Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2s or the "Interco" Super Swampers.

uKuRkPbl.jpg

vw3tKlil.jpg

uPU2zm6l.jpg

ltWgBZkl.jpg

• Like 1

Axial AE-5 esc

Savox SW-0231MG servo

Can't decide between the BF-Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2s or the "Interco" Super Swampers.

I've wanted one of these for awhile but I just can't bring myself to spend the coin. A lot of money when I've already got real trucks I can take offroad lol.

Axial AE-5 esc

Savox SW-0231MG servo

I've wanted one of these for awhile but I just can't bring myself to spend the coin. A lot of money when I've already got real trucks I can take offroad lol.
You can get the rtr for $389.99 on amain.com https://www.amainhobbies.com/axial-scx10-ii-2000-jeep-cherokee-rtr-4wd-rock-crawler-axi90047/p523234?gclid=CjwKCAjwk9HWBRApEiwA6mKWaXX4Fb2_GOjs6V7EMBp4Btwn7uPdmlSoASwaK49J2eWxbL43e0tbyBoCnHIQAvD_BwE

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

I decided to be an agent of China and buy a Huawei Matebook X Pro laptop (i7 model). It's a clone of the Macbook Pro design aesthetic without the premium macOS price tag. I was going to get either an XPS or Thinkpad, but the layout and specs of this laptop was too hard to pass on. Considering all of them when spec'd out cost just as much or more.

Screen: 13.9" 3000x2000 LTPS Touchscreen (3:2 aspect ratio)

CPU: i7 8550U

GPU: Geforce Mx150 2 GB

RAM: 16 GB LPDDR3 2133 (soldered on, non-expandable)

Storage: 512 GB NVMe PCIe SSD

I/O Ports: Power button with built-in fingerprint reader, 3.5 mm headphone jack, USB C, USB C Thunderbolt 3, USB A

Battery: 57.4 Wh fast charging

Includes: USB C dock with HDMI, VGA, USB C, and USB A

Pros:

Ultrabook design

Screen/Touchscreen/Thin bezels 

Big trackpad

Pressing the power button once: boots the laptop and logs into Windows at the same time! You can disable it for security reasons.

Quiet when using it for web browsing and streaming

Windows Signature Edition (it only came with Microsoft Store mobile games and Huawei's PC Manager for driver updates)

Webcam is hidden in the keyboard with a toggle hinge

Cons:

Ultrabook fragility (I wouldn't toss this around unless you want a dent in the case body)

Trackpad rattles (Not really an issue for me as it's not very audible with background noise or headphones. There is also an easy fix by placing a piece of paper under the trackpad.)

Chin webcam angle (I don't use the webcam, so not an issue for me)

Some users report heating issues (I only saw 40 C on the surface of the keyboard near the top 2 rows of keys. Not hot enough for discomfort for typing or using on lap)

Brad331 did a lot of mods to his, but I'll put them on the backburner for now.

• 4 weeks later...