The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

DiabloSport inTune + remote tuning support :D (Corvette)

2.25" electric exhaust cutout + y pipe (Focus)

6' of stainless steel wool (Focus muffler repack)

At some point I need to either cut open the resonator on the Miata or get a new one...I kinda sorta blew up the current one. Launch control / antilag is too fun. :lol:

first phone with 4gb ram is what I just bought!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875220010&fb_ref=Default

Is it worth $100 to get double the RAM?

It's also gets a 2.3ghz processor vs a 1.8, from 16gb internal storage to 64gb, screen resolution goes from 720p to 1080, and possibly some other things...so I'd say yes. It's still less than half the price of the other flagship phones out now and beats them in many categories

It's also gets a 2.3ghz processor vs a 1.8, from 16gb internal storage to 64gb, screen resolution goes from 720p to 1080, and possibly some other things...so I'd say yes. It's still less than half the price of the other flagship phones out now and beats them in many categories

Exactly, I wanted this thing for about 30 seconds because it is by far the best bang for the buck phone I've seen until I remembered there was a 1 in a million chance it would work on Verizon.  Yeah not the case and seeing as how I want to be able to use my phone the places I go to do crazy things like make calls and look up a map/something changing carrier isn't really a good option no Zenfone for me. Now to sit here and wait on something worth upgrading my LG G3 to.

Product page doesn't imply that it has a better screen than the $200 option...

And the CPU is the same, just at a faster clock. I'm sure I'd end up underclocking regardless to save battery life.

oh ok, there have been at least a few variations in the past couple months and that's what I saw upon an initial search.

When I compare now at newegg you are right, resolution is the same, but for the 64gb internal memory, small bump in cpu, and twice as much ram, it's still worth it to me. I don't upgrade phones very often, so when I do, I try to make it significant. I'm coming from a galaxy s2 and hope to keep this new phone for about 4 years like I did the S2 and the one previous.

Edit: another difference is that the 4gb phone comes with the fast charger, that you would have to buy separate if you got the other one.

Note

The 18W BoostMaster adapter is included with 2.3GHz/4GB ZenFone 2 model only

Edited by Fight Game

• 2 weeks later...

Staking a stab and assembling F@H rigs from old Mobos that need vid cards.

Confused at why the 6200 is so expensive?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JATON-VIDEO-348PCI-LP-GeForce-6200-512MB-64-Bit-DDR2-PCI-Low-Profile-Ready-Video-/131558436667?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1ea17e6f3b

Granted it is late at night/early in the morning, so forgive me if I've missed something. :P