kingdingeling

The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

I went overboard and splurged on new audio gear. It's the only thing I can't say no to. I'm gonna need a stand for these. My HE400 will probably be going for sale soon.

Sennheiser HD600 $260

HiFiMan HE500 $430

I went overboard and splurged on new audio gear. It's the only thing I can't say no to. I'm gonna need a stand for these. My HE400 will probably be going for sale soon.

Sennheiser HD600 $260

HiFiMan HE500 $430

How much are you thinking for the HE500? 

How much are you thinking for the HE500?

For the HE400 maybe $200 plus shipping. I have the pleather and velour earpads for those too. I'll have to check out the prices but I think that's what they're going for used.

Well...it could have been worse:

Thursday I bought the Staples i5 BLack friday special for $450 out the door $50 rebate and free kindle (after ~$50 rebate) 

Friday I bought a couple of those handy rechargeable power bricks for phones/tablets.  I've got one that's come in handy several times and know a couple people who really want one. Also grabbed a toner cartridge for my mother's printer for $20 with a $5 MIR

Saturday the i5 Toshitty from Staples decided to crap out (decided it no longer wanted to POST) so I took it back and decided to swap if for the i3 version that was $100 less it's been doing great and I actually like it better (likely due to it not having a few other issues like a bulging keyboard on the other one) 

I managed to not really buy anything else the rest of the weekend, but Monday I had to.  $80 for a 240GB SSD even if it is a Kingston (customers have rarely ever used an SSD so even an old "slow" one is lightning fast and with that price I can actually sell it) + $30 wireless laser printer (I may regret this one) + 620w Bronze rated PSU for $44.99 w/$20 MIR less the $30 off $150 order promo code yesterday.  I was VERY tempted by a few other things, but so far so good.

Now I'm looking at the Crucial M500 240GB for $80 and considering that's ~MX100 performance for a little less might have to grab that too.

Bought a bunch of Jeep stuff

Synergy MFG Jeep JK Front Dana 30/44 Inner Axle Seals - 8009-13

Synergy MFG Jeep JK Heavy Duty Front Ball Joints Set - 8009-12

Synergy MFG Jeep JK 2007-14, Rear Upper Shock Mount & Sway Bar Relocation Bracket - 8086-10

Synergy MFG Jeep JK Weld-On Rear Track Bar Bracket - 8072-01

Synergy MFG Jeep JK Chromoly Tie Rod - 8002

Synergy MFG High Performance Chassis & Bearing Grease - 4119

Synergy MFG Universal Weld/Bolt-On 2.0 inch Reservoir Mount - Pair - 4025-S

MBRP JK 2007-11, Installer Series Aluminized -Off Road- Cat Back Exhaust System 2 Door

EVO Manufacturing JK Evo Rock Star Skids - EVO1038

Dirty Dog JK 2007-14, 2 Door, Netting 3 Pc Kit, Black - DD-N-JK2-07R -BLK

Dirty Dog JK 2007-14, Pet Divider Behind Front Seats, Black - DD-P-JKF-07-BLK

Fox Racing Shox JK 2007-13, 2.0 Performance Series ATS Stabilizer - 983-02-070

Okay, I bought something pretty awesome... 2007 Suzuki DRZ400SM. 

Here's me enjoying myself on the new toy.

44a7952db9.jpg