The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I hate having to buy new gloves with my hands. I've got a big palm and short fingers so gloves always fit funny. :( 

Back on topic, I just got a box of .40 for the new CZ 75. $15

I've got small hands, it feels great in mine. Even my old S&W Shield 9mm was a comfortable fit lol. What do you have now?

My Glock 30SF is right on the edge of being to small for my hands. The Pearce grip extension is the only thing that keeps it usable for me. Otherwise I get the dangling pinky.

The Shield 9mm was just way to small. Even for my wifes hands.  

I've got small hands, it feels great in mine. Even my old S&W Shield 9mm was a comfortable fit lol. What do you have now?

My Glock 30SF is right on the edge of being to small for my hands. The Pearce grip extension is the only thing that keeps it usable for me. Otherwise I get the dangling pinky.

The Shield 9mm was just way to small. Even for my wifes hands.  

I had dangling pinky with the small mag on the Shield but the longer one was great. 

Picked up a mint early 80's S&W Model 64 with 150 rounds of .38 special and some extra goodies! Only $270!

9192769e59.jpg

4ff2e4b102.jpg

6648223a00.jpg

5de7583c93.jpg

2606f45fbb.jpg

Edited by Onion

Picked up a mint early 80's S&W Model 64 with 150 rounds of .38 special and some extra goodies! Only $270!

They aren't the kind of gun that I usually want to carry around, but a .38 special is a great gun to shoot and my "mom's" (dad traded a dog we were selling for $100 for it mom has decided the gun is hers) is still the gun my fiancee likes shooting the most. Here's a pic of it because it was easy to find from right after we got it.

nlzuhs.jpg

As for what I recently spent cash on.  I finally bought myself a new mechanical keyboard.  Seeing as OCC didn't give me one in that recent contest I had to go out and buy my own replacement for my Rosewill RK-800G that I paid $2.99 for SEVERAL years ago. It only recently started having issues with ghosting. It was rated for 11 key rollover and worked great but recently 4-5 keys was all it would do in certain situations...like flying helicopters in Battlefield.  My team thanks me as we no longer crash into buildings and trees as often with the new Logitech G710+.  It wasn't my first pick , but I had some rewards checks at staples totaling $50 and it was on sale at Amazon for $99.99 so I price matched it and got out the door for around $55.  There were a few Razer options to pick from too but I really didn't like them as much.  I will say that the "G" keys on the left side while I think will be handy once I get used to them (already found some unique bindings for a couple of them) I find myself hitting G1 as escape occasionally because I'm used to escape being there related to the edge of the keyboard (for now the solution is to just make G1 esc).  The only other complaint as that it takes up more real estate on the desk, but I knew that going in.  

Nice gun! What model is that? I won't be carrying my .38 because its just too mint for that. The CZ 75 will be the daily beater, and its a much better round than the .38.

Damn it looks good in silver! Is that the factory trigger? Mine's the duty so it's got the polymer frame and okay-ish sights but it isn't nearly as nice as yours. I watched Hickok45's video on the CZ 75 and its crazy accurate.