The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Low quality oil pan on the FZ-09 - sheared the threads on it somehow. Didn't even torque it anywhere near spec and it gave way. Got a Time-Sert kit. Fucking $130. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TNHFG2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So you couldn't just tap it to a known thread size and buy a bolt...why? :lol:

I paid negative $3500 on repairs to the house Amanda and I are buying...the seller just accepted a quote for that amount to repair items around the house. Cost for me to fix? Probably about $500. :D

Just bought some stuff for the new pistol and a few mobos to fixe a couple of am2 hp desktops I have laying around the apartment

Items Ordered

2 of: ASRock Micro ATX DDR2 1066 AM2.AM3 Motherboard (960GC-GS FX) - $60.51

50 Pack - 12"x 18" Silhouette Splatter Target - $33.99

1 of: Mag Lula Universal Pistol Magazine Loader - $31.73

1 of: Fobus Paddle 6900PMP Double Mag S&W M&P 9mm/.40 cal - $19.09

1 of: Fobus Standard Holster RH Paddle SWMP S&W M&P 9mm, .40, .45 (compact & full size), SD 9 &40 - $21.15

1 of: Otis All Caliber Cleaning Patches (100) - $9.99

1 of: Otis Professional Pistol Cleaning System - $39.63

Grand Total: $276.60

Low quality oil pan on the FZ-09 - sheared the threads on it somehow. Didn't even torque it anywhere near spec and it gave way. Got a Time-Sert kit. Fucking $130. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TNHFG2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I paid negative $3500 on repairs to the house Amanda and I are buying...the seller just accepted a quote for that amount to repair items around the house. Cost for me to fix? Probably about $500. :D

Because if I make this look OEM, nobody will ever be any the wiser, especially not the dealer! 

Got another pair of riding boots - already wore through my pair of crappy cheap ones. $250

sm-indian-1-300x300.jpg

Because if I make this look OEM, nobody will ever be any the wiser, especially not the dealer! 

Got another pair of riding boots - already wore through my pair of crappy cheap ones. $250

sm-indian-1-300x300.jpg

I'm calling BS, I have ridden all manor of motorcycles and even my dirt bike which had the worlds pointiest foot pegs never wore through a single pair of anythings. I have had plenty of shoes and boots that I have ruined to the point of not being able to wear them comfortable but never a hole. 

You just like new things. 

sm-indian-1-300x300.jpg

I'm calling BS, I have ridden all manor of motorcycles and even my dirt bike which had the worlds pointiest foot pegs never wore through a single pair of anythings. I have had plenty of shoes and boots that I have ruined to the point of not being able to wear them comfortable but never a hole.

You just like new things.

The soles are a soft rubber material and are completely worn down and no longer grippy. I'll post a picture when I get on the computer. Settle down. Also my current boots aren't even motorcycle boots, they're just boots and offer absolutely no protection.