The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

$5, replacement LG G2. My touch screen went all wonky.

Well that doesnt worry me at all :P It still had the factory plastic on the back and was in flawless condition so they claim

I'm an extremely heavy user and it lasted through 9 months of my abuse, most people would be fine. :P

Well that doesnt worry me at all :P It still had the factory plastic on the back and was in flawless condition so they claim

I'm an extremely heavy user and it lasted through 9 months of my abuse, most people would be fine. :P

Has it already been 9 months since you've had it? Phones still going to be a beast 3 years from now

Has it already been 9 months since you've had it? Phones still going to be a beast 3 years from now

Yeah, I'm happy with the progress that phones have made. Keeping my Galaxy S2 for two years was almost impossible, but the G2 is still snappy as hell almost a year later.

Yeah, I'm happy with the progress that phones have made. Keeping my Galaxy S2 for two years was almost impossible, but the G2 is still snappy as hell almost a year later.

Well my phones set to arrive Friday and LG said it's had no previous owners so thats a plus, know any good sites that offer cheap warranties?

Well my phones set to arrive Friday and LG said it's had no previous owners so thats a plus, know any good sites that offer cheap warranties?

I just have my warranty through T-Mobile.