The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Finally got a camper that I can actually pull behind my truck.  It sure is nice not having to track someone down to move your camper.

As the guy commonly called by friends who didn't buy enough truck I can say you made someone happy with this decision.

The best one for me was when a buddy texted to tell me his new engine was being shipped to his workplace to save on freight and i asked him how it was going to fit in the trunk of his 05 cavalier. :D. 3500 sierra with a flatbed 16' trailer with tractor (with loader) to his rescue.

Yeah, it's nice to not have to track down someone to move that 5th wheel I used to have.  This RAM 1500 with the Hemi, traction/stability control, and trailer brake controller pull this thing great.

Once you get past the chewing on everything and peeing in the house phase they are golden! 

He's 13 months so he's house broken pretty well.  He does still like to chew on things though.  Learned to keep my laundry off the floor or bedroom door closed when he started to drag a pair of pants into the living room for an after dinner snack lol.

Once you get past the chewing on everything and peeing in the house phase they are golden! 

He's 13 months so he's house broken pretty well.  He does still like to chew on things though.  Learned to keep my laundry off the floor or bedroom door closed when he started to drag a pair of pants into the living room for an after dinner snack lol.

My dogs loved to chew the laces off my work boots. Nothing worse than having to piece together your laces to get to work so you can buy spares on the way home.