The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Car Jack Streets for my iPhone - 5.99 AUD$

They could as well have called it GTA :D Anyone who has an iPhone / iPod Touch, this is a must get IMO! B:) This also has to be the biggest app I have ever downloaded, coming it at a whoppin' 102MB :O

Edited by kingdingeling

I think Ive found a second hobby. Unfortunately this one is just as or probably even more expensive than computers.

EKI.jpg

Yugoslavian SKS

I am 100% jealous. :)

that's been on my "next gun to buy" list for quite a while. can I ask where you got it and what you paid? what condition is it in? how's the barrel? can I have it, please?

:lol:

I am 100% jealous. :)

that's been on my "next gun to buy" list for quite a while. can I ask where you got it and what you paid? what condition is it in? how's the barrel? can I have it, please?

:lol:

I got it on Gunbroker for $361. After you factor in shipping and transfer fees the price was a little steep IMO but its all matching and if the current trend continues they will only get more expensive. I was kicking myself because I passed one up, still covered in grease and paper for $400 out the door 3 days before.

Im hoping it will arrive tomorrow. Ive gotta call the place I sent it to and see what the story is. Im itching to get my hands on it, hopefully it really is as new as the seller claims.

Sold today: 1982 Honda Civic for 1700$

Bought today: first year fees for International Business Administration degree at Erasmus University Rotterdam (Netherlands) - around 4,000

Car Jack Streets for my iPhone - 5.99 AUD$

They could as well have called it GTA :D Anyone who has an iPhone / iPod Touch, this is a must get IMO! B:) This also has to be the biggest app I have ever downloaded, coming it at a whoppin' 102MB :O

102MB isn't that big...

Dude you are missing A LOT of good games..

Assassins Creed is AMAZING, playing it now :P

Just bought an Onkyo 906 reciever paired with Polk Audio RM6750 5.1 speaker package and a set of Polk audio Tsi500 4 way floor speakers. Man this thing sounds awesome especially hooked up to my 50in. Plasma.

Picked up an assortment of things during the weekend trip to Rhode Island, and they're all as follows..

Ferrari Challenge - Playstation 3

Single DVD+RW and DVD+R DL, Sony-branded

Halloween 3-Disc Unrated Collector's Edition DVD

His Name Was Jason (2-Disc Splatter Edition)

7" Joasn Voorhees Action Figure (2009 Film)

And a couple of plush lobsters from the seafood buffet we all went to. :lol:

I also brought a Bruce Lee wall poster a week or two ago, but I can't seem to find the picture anywhere.