The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Flew out of Heathrow? I passed through there going to/leaving Norway.

Yup. That airport is insanely large and super confusing the first time. I got it the second time on the way back...haha

Yup. That airport is insanely large and super confusing the first time. I got it the second time on the way back...haha

Beating you all, I live on the Heathrow approach/departure flightpath so your plane probably woke me up...haha

Beating you all, I live on the Heathrow approach/departure flightpath so your plane probably woke me up...haha

Jealous in a way. Loved LONDON. 

I wish we'd have thought ahead about it before Amanda left - we could have had the first international meeting of OCC troublemakers over a pint!

I'm here till Saturday morning but full up on business from now till then. I just not got back from leaving at 7 AM...it's 10:30 PM local time. Talk about a long day! :lol:

bought my nephew the complete series collector's box set of G.I. Joe for his birthday.   This kid is going to grow up watching real cartoons, not this bull crap they have now.

bought my nephew the complete series collector's box set of G.I. Joe for his birthday.   This kid is going to grow up watching real cartoons, not this bull crap they have now.

Those are not real cartoons! 

Need to try 

Mighty Mouse

Felix the Cat

Tom and Jerry

Bugs Bunny

Popeye

I cant remember half the crap I watched growing up!