The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Smith & Wesson Model 66 with a 2 inch barrel. 6 rounds of 357 hollow points and 50 rounds of 38 special. Also got a nice leather holster and a nice hogue grip on the gun. Got all of it in a trade for my Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm with 150 rounds of TulAmmo and 150 rounds of Federal ammo. Good deal, if you ask me. 

I can't wait to take it to the range, it seems like a great gun. Sights are adjustable for windage and elevation, and it as a nice orange insert on the front sight which makes it really nice to aim. 

78QOg.jpg

Smith & Wesson Model 66 with a 2 inch barrel. 6 rounds of 357 hollow points and 50 rounds of 38 special. Also got a nice leather holster and a nice hogue grip on the gun. Got all of it in a trade for my Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm with 150 rounds of TulAmmo and 150 rounds of Federal ammo. Good deal, if you ask me. 

I can't wait to take it to the range, it seems like a great gun. Sights are adjustable for windage and elevation, and it as a nice orange insert on the front sight which makes it really nice to aim. 

78QOg.jpg

Good looking gun.

Windage and elevation? ROFL

I don't think those will do you much good in a self defense situation. Or would be needed.

Looking at some reviews of that guns 4" big brother 6in groups at 15yds seems to be real good. So with a 2" barrel i don't think adjusting the sights will do you much good.

Yeah, no real need for it, but hey, it's there. They're pretty accurate though. Check out hicock45's video on the 686 and look at how well it shoots with the same barrel length. 

Yeah, no real need for it, but hey, it's there. They're pretty accurate though. Check out hicock45's video on the 686 and look at how well he shoots it with the same barrel length. 

Fixed...most people aren't as good of a shot as him :D

Yeah, no real need for it, but hey, it's there. They're pretty accurate though. Check out hicock45's video on the 686 and look at how well he shoots it with the same barrel length.

EExactly, it's not like it's a bad gun, it definitely has the ability to hit long range targets. I sure as hell can't though. :lol:

EExactly, it's not like it's a bad gun, it definitely has the ability to hit long range targets. I sure as hell can't though. :lol:

That guy makes any gun look accurate!