The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

300zx z32 RC Drift Body and scale Work Emotion XD9 Bronze rims with marching Drift tires for my RC Car.

Now as fun as all that is the best thing is I ordered it at 11am Boxing Day and it arrived at 2pm on the Monday meaning it only took 99hours to process, ship and arrive on my doorstep from Japan. Disregarding public holidays and weekends that means I got my stuff next day haha

well last Friday I picked up a new Traxxas slayer pro 4x4 1/10 scale nitro truck,  then on sunday truned around and found a great deal on ebay a bought a second used slayer pro 4x4 1/10 scale nitro truck that i will be converting into a revo. ( adding longer A arms and bigger tires for running in grass)    Also picked up a used Traxxas 4 tec street nitro car with lots of upgrades for cheap on ebay as well.  All said and done paid $700 for 3 very good and working nitro cars.

I bought money.

wtue5j.jpg

PM me, I want the name of your supplier, let him know I'll do a 1/20 breakdown at 50k.

On a more serious note, I consider my time to be my life and I value my life, so technically every job is a transaction.

I wish I could afford money. :(

It takes money to make money.