The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

BB gun got here. Pretty accurate gun. 2 inch grouping at 20-25 feet when benching it. Huge power for a pistol, too. Does a darn good job at getting rid of all the pesky toads around here. Stupid things shit everywhere and make lots of noise at night. 

BB gun got here. Pretty accurate gun. 2 inch grouping at 20-25 feet when benching it. Huge power for a pistol, too. Does a darn good job at getting rid of all the pesky toads around here. Stupid things shit everywhere and make lots of noise at night. 

Frog legs for dinner :thumbsup:

And I just paid off the rest of my layaway for my Jeep parts.  It hurt the wallet a bit but it's going to look badass :evilgrin:

I'm probably going to foam at the mouth if I eat one of those toads. :lol: Big ugly Florida buffo toads. :sick:

Congrats on the Jeep parts, pics ASAP please! :D

Edited by Onion

I'm probably going to foam at the mouth if I eat one of those toads. :lol: Big ugly Florida buffo toads. :sick:

Congrats on the Jeep parts, pics ASAP please! :D

I won't have any actual pics for a couple more weeks.  And some of them even months because of the build time.

But I'm getting these wheels in 15"

tracker8.png

These tires in 35x12.5x15

0040624503009_LG.jpg

These rock sliders

99413_84207a.jpg

This front bumper

shorty-stinger-bumper-lod-sss-1004-m.jpg

This rear bumper/tire carrier/rack (minus the rotopax options on the side and the stubby version rather than the full lengh

G3%20Tire%20Carrier.jpg

This winch except with synthetic line

engo_10000LB_zoom.jpg

These fenders

63bc2375-3070-5bc6.jpg

63bc2375-3054-4fd9.jpg

Front and rear KOR drive shafts

KORDS2_1_zps67eee066.jpg

And also a 3.5" lift kit but there arn't any pics of it because it isn't officialy released yet.  I'll have it in a few weeks though  :ph34r:

Edited by Coors

Dude, I saw that exact same Jeep today. :lol: It had all those parts on it, except for the rear rack. Cool looking car. :cheers:

A Jeep is not a car!!! :nono:

Lol we don't call Jeeps "cars" :P

Got a Panasonic DMC FX78 as my new "farm carry" camera to replace my old Panasonic that stopped zooming.  Looks really good, touch screen controls, amazing HD videos, and 24MM wide angle.  :)

$60 on eBay.  :D

$%28KGrHqJ,!h!FC0+9TSWiBQ+Z8EJP!!~~60_57

Edited by Phil