The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

3 ton floor jack, $82 shipped.

I thought it was 130?

Found a coupon.

2vqbS.jpg

How was it 130 before? Your proof is contradictory. :lol:

Ok curiosity killed the cat here, since i haven't been on in 5ish years....but do you always insist on making your self look like an ass when he posts to just get a rise out of him...in hopes that he in return makes an ass out of himself?.... seriously you troll every post he makes talking shit about money he has spent and his worth(per say) seriously though what does it matter what he spends or how he gets his money or what he thinks is awesome, just make one post explaining your opinion and call it a day, if he bites back make a simple rebuttal stating how you came upon your opinion but don't troll every post -_- no wonder these threads are 500 pages long i bet only a quarter of that is actual topic substance... I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just saying, you can take it how you want though. ./end rant

EDIT: this only requires a simple answer however if you feel the need to express more than such my inbox is always open and if i actually give a shit ill respond.....now that was dickish sorry ;-)

Edited by confuzzedintelguy

God damn, finally, thank you. I remember one time he gave me shit for asking someone why they picked one product rather than another, but he does this constantly. I'm still unsure as to why, but hey, doesn't matter enough to me.

I mean don't get me wrong here if he pissed in your wheaties than he pissed in your wheaties(no need to explain I don't care) dude...nothing wrong with disliking someone but holy shit stfu sometimes and look at what your typing and how relevant it is to the topic at hand as you're only cluttering some innocent persons thread(that needs help not just "fun talk") with nosense quotes and bs replies internet jabbing at each other you guys are not 13 anymore puberty is over that's why it makes you look like an ass...on this note I'm done, again my inbox is always open for debate...its got a sweet ass delete function if i feel like my time is being wasted, just like it does for you.

P.S. I just bought a beer, irish car bomb and dinner so we can keep the topic on track and semi relevant

EDIT: I've got it better yet you two can exchange phone numbers because you both know you have unlimited texting and talk shit to each other that way! Just wake up roll over pop that smart phone off the charger and let it rip then all its doing is wasting your guys time :-D BRILLIANT 

EDIT 2: The beer was a corona with lime just in case you wanted to tell me how i did it wrong...

Edited by confuzzedintelguy
  • Like 1

I thought it was a two way street with onion and Waco haha

Indeed. :lol:

Does the back and forth really bother anyone besides Onion and I? :lol:

Sometimes -if its a serious topic - , at times i enjoy watching you both make yourselves look like idiots.