The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Just snagged a set of 22 inch rims and tires for my Avalanche. :D

Your "truck" just became even more pointless. :tongue:

Hey I like my "truck" like I like my women, nice looking, smooth riding and able to get groceries. :D

It's a 73 with all the original parts in flawless condition and 20k original miles.

I thought it had a modified interior, a hot cam, new exhaust, and new carbs on the way? Did I miss something?

On topic - got the parts to build a new intake for the Miata.

It's a 73 with all the original parts in flawless condition and 20k original miles.

I thought it had a modified interior, a hot cam, new exhaust, and new carbs on the way? Did I miss something?

Interior mods: Seats, door panels. Both are beyond easy to swap out. Have you seen Datsun door panels? Carbs I bought were SU carbs, the originals. Exhaust and cam aren't as obvious, they can stay for now.

Interior mods: Seats, door panels. Both are beyond easy to swap out. Have you seen Datsun door panels? Carbs I bought were SU carbs, the originals. Exhaust and cam aren't as obvious, they can stay for now.
I guess we have differing opinions on what "original" means. :lol:

A sub box to fit both my 10's and a 2400watt amp to push em :P or blow them :D which ever comes first

You sure that wont ruin your hearing aid old man? :-P

Not worried about my hearing but hoping it does help my back a lil lol. I have never had down firing subs so this will be a first for me. I will be wiring the amp at 4Ohms so it should be running 600x2 and if I get tired of the Kicker CVT 10's I have then I can bridge it and get it to 2Ohms and 1600 whats i think it is.

Late 2008 Aluminum MacBook.

Need to learn the OS the easiest way possible, just jump right in. Quite liking it too :x

Wouldn't the easiest route have been to build a Hackintosh?  Regardless, have fun.  My machine at work is a Mac and I absolutely hate everything about it. :lol:

Late 2008 Aluminum MacBook.

Need to learn the OS the easiest way possible, just jump right in. Quite liking it too :x

Wouldn't the easiest route have been to build a Hackintosh?  Regardless, have fun.  My machine at work is a Mac and I absolutely hate everything about it. :lol:

Actually I considered that, but seeing that I needed a new laptop anyways for Solidworks and MultiSIM... well it just seemed easier to buy a shiny fancy-pantsy Macbook gimmick and give it a whirl. Do schoolwork stuff and learn the OS at once. Of course my old laptop died a month out of warranty, mb went kaput, so I harvested it's innards and they went right into the MacBook. Free-ish ram upgrade and ssd lol.

ITT: Waco dissects and analyzes everyone's decisions. Is Panda not giving you enough chores to keep you busy? :P

ITT...? Seems my brain is failing. In this thread? That's all I can guess :P

Waco, run. He's giving Panda ideas!