The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Looks like a nice find l33t. My first brand new car was a factory order '92 LX 5.0 car. In fact, that car was single handedly responsible for my divorce from my first wife. She was not happy when I came home and told her that I was trading our turbo t-bird for the Mustang. I didn't change my mind and she didn't ever forgive me. Just went downhill from there. True Story - scouts honor.

I think I just thought of another reason I don't like those years of mustangs...from the front and the almost from the back as well it would be easy to mistake it for a Tempo...lolol

Easy to see the difference, one has four doors. :pfp:

Looks like a nice find l33t. My first brand new car was a factory order '92 LX 5.0 car. In fact, that car was single handedly responsible for my divorce from my first wife. She was not happy when I came home and told her that I was trading our turbo t-bird for the Mustang. I didn't change my mind and she didn't ever forgive me. Just went downhill from there. True Story - scouts honor.

Thanks wev. :) What happened to the poor mustang? :lol: Turbo fox birds are pretty cool. I almost decided to buy one instead of a mustang, but I like superchargers much more, and 5.0s are so much fun. :D

I sold in in '94 and promptly bought a new '94 GT convertible :)

The early sn-95 is starting to grow on me, actually. :lol: I hated them at first, but I like them more and more. I don't think there's a single mustang I dislike now. :O

Afer owning my truck for 6 years i finally got a new battery. Figured I would get it replaced while I'm here to get an oil change. Worked flawlessly but i could tell it's geting weak once it started getting cold.

New headlights for the truck. I can see now.:whoa:

Ridiculous how long you go with dingy lights isn't it?

It just gets dimmer and dimmer over a long period of time so you don't notice it, then you change them and its ridiculous how much better they are.

Ridiculous how long you go with dingy lights isn't it?

It just gets dimmer and dimmer over a long period of time so you don't notice it, then you change them and its ridiculous how much better they are.

Yeah, plus my right lowbeam light was out. There actually is an edge to the road. Go figure. :teehee: