The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

That sounds logical...and so unfair too :lol:

I knew someone who had a weapons license in the UK and I shot with him a couple of times, it was fun but surely after a while you must get bored of shooting at targets?

Edited by EuroFight

Excuse me for asking but what is it with people in the US and weapons? I mean I know it's legal and everything but we can't even order an air pistol in the UK without a cop turning up at our door, yet everybody in the US seems to have a weapon :lol:

They're fun. :P

And in some states, you're within your rights to kill someone breaking into your home, etc. I don't own a gun yet (partly because I'm broke, partly because I'm not allowed to have it on campus and that's where I currently reside, and partly because I'm broke), but I'm probably going to purchase one next year when I get my own apartment, and get my carry permit when I turn 21. (2 years and 1 day. :P)

That sounds logical...and so unfair too :lol:

I knew someone who had a weapons license in the UK and I shot with him a couple of times, it was fun but surely after a while you must get bored of shooting at targets?

Nah, you can never get bored of shooting targets. :lol: I've only been to the range a couple times, but back when I used to do archery, I'd spend my entire day shooting targets, all summer, for 3 summers in a row.

Excuse me for asking but what is it with people in the US and weapons? I mean I know it's legal and everything but we can't even order an air pistol in the UK without a cop turning up at our door, yet everybody in the US seems to have a weapon :lol:

Just because.

Well in that case I'm off to make myself a bow and arrow dressed as the guy from Assassins Creed :P

If you hear reports of a guy running around London dressed in a sheet and a belt firing at random targets, be sure to give me a shout :lol:

Well in that case I'm off to make myself a bow and arrow dressed as the guy from Assassins Creed :P

If you hear reports of a guy running around London dressed in a sheet and a belt firing at random targets, be sure to give me a shout :lol:

People in London wearing sheets? Aren't there plenty of those already? :lol:

Yes, that's the dark side of our guns that nobody wants to talk about. It's like pot inevitably leads to harder drugs...at first you're shooting at targets, then one day you're mowing down people in a shopping mall. What are you going to do? :dunno:

My evil-tron just got here. My roommate is going to kill me. I hid it under his bed. :lol:

Your roommate must really hate you. And really love you at the same time to put up with you. :lol:

Edited by EuroFight