The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Na whats weird is that we Fuel in Litres, yet we still use MPG as our measure for fuel economy.

Totally stupid. Means when trying to work out cost based on MPG you first gota convert MPG to KM/L

UK should just go all out Metric like the rest of the EU, or like the US and stay all imperial. Hate this half-baked in-between.

/rant

This. Especially when you figure in the cost per gallon vs per litre that you guys pay compared to us.

Milsurp?

Yep, comes in 440 round completely environment proof 'spam' cans too, approximately 1960ish production.

The Mosin rifle is obviously milsurp too (~40s Russian production), it'll be badass to have a rifle used in potentially multiple wars.

:thumbsup:

Yep, comes in 440 round completely environment proof 'spam' cans too, approximately 1960ish production.

The Mosin rifle is obviously milsurp too (~40s Russian production), it'll be badass to have a rifle used in potentially multiple wars.

:thumbsup:

Nice, I picked up a M44 Mosin made in '43 a while back. Pretty cool to have a potential rifle used in WWII.

Nice, I picked up a M44 Mosin made in '43 a while back. Pretty cool to have a potential rifle used in WWII.

Yeah thats what I'm saying, plus I like things that go boom.

Bad news is the place I ordered from said they (somehow?) didn't have any Mosins, so I cancelled my ammo order for now as well.

I'll wait until I can confirm a rifle will be in my hands before I buy all the ammo.

Went to my local gunshop today too and was eying some Mausers and even an Ariska, but good god... the ammo for those are nearly a dollar a piece.

Excuse me for asking but what is it with people in the US and weapons? I mean I know it's legal and everything but we can't even order an air pistol in the UK without a cop turning up at our door, yet everybody in the US seems to have a weapon :lol: