The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

skele-toes, i used to have some fila ones.

REALLY comfy, top stuff.

Skele-toes are the cheap ripoffs from Fila. I have a pair and like them but they don't really compare to the Vibrams.

A Bards Tale to play on my phone....... but the download over wifi fucked up and then it corrupted my kernel which fucked my rom and I can't even boot into recovery grrrr

Not happy at all and I love Bards Tale. Tomorrow I need to re flash CWM Recovery and I think I'll try a new ROM while I am at it because the nan droid backup I had is too old was going to make the new one when Bards Tale had installed :pfp:

Just (well not just. A week ago) bought the Audio Technica ATH-M50s Headphones.

Liking it very much so far. Great bass, good balance, only complain is that high frequency can be too 'piercing' sometimes (might lessen after some 100 hour burn-in I think/hope). Good comfort and robust design. Really, one of the best $125 I've spent.

Really recommend it to you guys for <$150 headphones

Also got The Panther by N.DeMille + The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling for $28 in total.

Just need a couple more books and am all set for my 3 upcoming 'Study and no Computers' months.

:cheers:

$40 of premium gas.

$3.49 a gallon! Yeeeeeah buddy!

$2.99 yesterday :whistling:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

We pay $1.50+ for per litre. :mfp:

Skele-toes are the cheap ripoffs from Fila. I have a pair and like them but they don't really compare to the Vibrams.

lol, never heard of Vibram but i'll take your word for it.

Just pick up the xspc H2 Tower+ case for a new build and hopfully will be the last case i need to buy.

last week I ordered the new iphone 5 so that should be coming in a week or 2

lol, isn't it weird how they sell it by the gallon

Na whats weird is that we Fuel in Litres, yet we still use MPG as our measure for fuel economy.

Totally stupid. Means when trying to work out cost based on MPG you first gota convert MPG to KM/L

UK should just go all out Metric like the rest of the EU, or like the US and stay all imperial. Hate this half-baked in-between.

/rant