The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Its not for me, its for my roommate. :lol: He's terrified of spiders, and I put it in his bed. :evilgrin:

Nah I think my brother will be pretty happy when he wakes up tomorrow morning at 6am as usual with his alarm waking me up too. It'll be a nice change "Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. AAAAARRRRRGHHHHH...Beep. Beep."

Its not for me, its for my roommate. :lol: He's terrified of spiders, and I put it in his bed. :evilgrin:

Reminds me of my uncle. He is deathly afraid of spiders. Doesn't matter if it's a only a daddy long leg he'll flip out if you try and give it to him. One time he grabbed a broom and was about ready to beat us when we were messing with him lol. And another time we found a dead spider a little bigger than the size of my hand. It was one of those nasty fuzzy looking kind too like a tarantula or something. We put it inside his beer fridge and left :lol:

Reminds me of my uncle. He is deathly afraid of spiders. Doesn't matter if it's a only a daddy long leg he'll flip out if you try and give it to him. One time he grabbed a broom and was about ready to beat us when we were messing with him lol. And another time we found a dead spider a little bigger than the size of my hand. It was one of those nasty fuzzy looking kind too like a tarantula or something. We put it inside his beer fridge and left :lol:

Did anyone end up in the emergency room? :lol: My roommate is exactly like that, he freaks out when he sees a spider and scampers off like a little girl.

Should be a pretty sweet setup Mucho. I'd need a new desk before I even consider getting a 30" screen. :lol:

Thanks

Well I recently got three new desks for my room, giving me a total desk space of 6 meters, and 0.6m deep, so right now my 30 inch, triple 23s, 24, 19, laptop, two desktops and the rest of my crap are easily fitting :biggrin:

That's so badass. :thumbsup:

Thanks, loving my new screen (pic is not of my system btw, only what i will be running when my dual 20"s arrive)

On topic, the laptop mentioned previously has arrived, win8 is VERY confusing, for the first time on a windows OS i am lost :(

Thanks

Well I recently got three new desks for my room, giving me a total desk space of 6 meters, and 0.6m deep, so right now my 30 inch, triple 23s, 24, 19, laptop, two desktops and the rest of my crap are easily fitting :biggrin:

You're welcome. I envy you having that much desk space in your room. :lol: My room isn't even 6 metres wide. :glare:

On topic, the laptop mentioned previously has arrived, win8 is VERY confusing, for the first time on a windows OS i am lost :(

Not alone in that regard sir.