The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU.

Sorry I was too lazy to get a pic of the meme. I want that LG Nexus 4 when it comes out.

The one that's rumored to have only 8GB (or 16) of storage and no SD card slot? I'll keep my 32GB Galaxy Nexus. :lol:

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU.

Sorry I was too lazy to get a pic of the meme. I want that LG Nexus 4 when it comes out.

Ummmm you do realise it is Optimus 2X not Nexus not 4X not Optimus G or anything else like that just the 2X the first android with a dual core processor.

So why so jealous?

The one that's rumored to have only 8GB (or 16) of storage and no SD card slot? I'll keep my 32GB Galaxy Nexus. :lol:

I have a 16GB GNex as well right now and I love it but the color accuracy on it sucks arse.

Ummmm you do realise it is Optimus 2X not Nexus not 4X not Optimus G or anything else like that just the 2X the first android with a dual core processor.

So why so jealous?

Haha all I saw was Optimus and assumed you got some newer one. /lastnightinsomnia picard1.png

Edited by MJCRO

I have a 16GB GNex as well right now and I love it but the color accuracy on it sucks arse.

Gotcha. I don't have complaints on the color of mine, but I haven't compared it to anything else to notice. :lol:

I bought the Indie Royale Halloween Bundle and the Groupees Bundle of the Damned.