The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Got my headphone amp in over the weekend, tried it out a bit earlier and it certainly livens up the midrange quite a bit and lowend just slightly, but the highs are pretty shrill atm.

Though I think the new headphones should be broken in a bit before I crank them up too much.

Soft sidewall but predictable and very grippy. Not bad in the rain either.

Soft sidewall isn't necessarily bad for straight line speed. Lets the tire crumple when you launch. Not saying that it'll crumple like a giant hoosier, but you know what I mean.

Edited by Onion

Ordered a Trailmesh top for my Jeep. Took the hardtop off yesterday and was just a little sunburned already driving to and from work only lol

dsc_0832.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, but whats the plan when it rains? :rolleyes:

I can't believe this is the first time I've seen this thread! I better start in January...

January -1997 Arctic Cat Powder Extreme 700 (super fun sled)

February -2012 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crew cab, 1995 Westport 34' fifth wheel trailer

March -2011 Ford Festiva (for my wife)

April -2002 Suzuki Marauder 800

May -2011 Harley Davidson V-rod Muscle, 2002 Honda 350ES quad

June -Windshield, hard leather saddle bags, Thundermax ECM, Luggage rack/backrest, steel braided coolant hoses, TAB performance pipes, K&N filter all for my Harley

July -1992 Doral 22' bow-rider w/ 4.3L mercruiser

August -The lot next door to my house to build my shop on to hold all my new toys, 2 x Sandisk 240GB SSD's, a new 1080 3D LCD replacement screen, and 2 x Corsair vengance 8GB sticks of ram for my Alienware M17X R3

Geez, I've been busy this year....

post-7818-0-50318100-1345739103_thumb.jpg