The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Picked up a Brand new Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H for $45 bucks at compusa. Dont ask how, lets just say I know a guy.

I also ordered some tuning hardware and software for my project drag car. (347 stroker) Its a twEECer system, that provides on the fly tunning as well as real-time data logging. (managed through a laptop in car)

I cant wait to get this tunning hardware/software. I might break 11's! (4000ft altitude :( )

Last week I got some 18in chrome 2000 Cobra R wheels for the project. 9in wide in the front, 10in in the back. Got some 275/40/18 Nexen n3000's in front and 305/45/18 Nitto NT05r's in the back.

Got a 98 cobra hood for it, and hopefully next week I can get the 98 cobra front/rear bumper. (the car was originally a 96 V6, its now fully converted to a v8, including ALL drivetrain/suspension/body)

EDIT* Just got some H & R super sport lowering springs. (1.75 front, 1.6 rear), and a pair of maximum motorsport Caster Camber plates. :) Wow this car has come a long way!

Last week I got some 18in chrome 2000 Cobra R wheels for the project. 9in wide in the front, 10in in the back. Got some 275/40/18 Nexen n3000's in front and 305/45/18 Nitto NT05r's in the back.

Got a 98 cobra hood for it, and hopefully next week I can get the 98 cobra front/rear bumper. (the car was originally a 96 V6, its now fully converted to a v8, including ALL drivetrain/suspension/body)

Lol, you kidding me? We're running the same tires.

I've got Nexen N3000s 245/45/18 up front (gonna go to 40 next time), an Nitto 285/40/18 in the rear. I'm gonna swap from my bullitt wheels to saleen or cobra wheels that way I can install the 13" brake kit instead of the stock GT ones. My wheels don't clear the caliper. :/

I didn't recommend the Nittos because they sucked Onion. :lol:

Anyway - I bought another Cisco E1000 for $19 shipped (2 day shipping). Gonna put DD-WRT on it and send it to my brother because his Netgear router is finally crapping out. :teehee:

Parrot MKi9100 hands free kit for my BMW.

Upgraded from the already installed Parrot CK3100.

Wanted to get Bluetooth Audio streaming, and it was the cheapest and simplest way of getting it!

Had the whole interior of the car in pieces, first time taking anything in a car apart. Felt like the first time I did anything to my PC! :P