The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Some older CDT speakers and crossovers for the Miata from my brother...which sound AWESOME compared to the crap Sony Xplods that came with the car. :lol:

I thought you were stripping the car out?

Dell Inspiron 15R Special Edition quad core with 1080P resolution. Discount code for $150 off, plus there's a special for $135 or so off, already.

You can get the dual core one for around $750 after the discount code.

I no longer game much when travelling, so it's a good light-weight budget laptop for multimedia and light work.

Within reason. The extra 15 pounds for the stereo is worth the weight. :lol:

What are you putting in?

$20, haircut. Ready for school on Monday!

Edited by Onion

Dell Inspiron 15R Special Edition quad core with 1080P resolution. Discount code for $150 off, plus there's a special for $135 or so off, already.

You can get the dual core one for around $750 after the discount code.

I no longer game much when travelling, so it's a good light-weight budget laptop for multimedia and light work.

Thought about getting that one. But didn't justify the $180 more. I got the Inspiron new 15r.

Picked up some new stuff for the WRX

Laser Interceptor Generation 8 Laser Interceptor

&

Beltronics STi-R Plus Radar Detector

Only bad part is my car will be at the audio shop getting a new stereo system put in all next week so I'll have to wait to install all of this once it gets back.

Why not the tried and true Valentine One? You'd have saved quite a bit of coin.

I have a passport 8500x50 that is mounted to the rear view mirror. I get pulled over all the time in Michigan for it, can't have anything mounted to the front window or hanging off the mirror. Since I live in Indiana I can normaly get away with just a warning. Now that my windows are getting tinted to 20% I dont want to give them more reason to pull me over. Everything is going to be hiden away in the car so no one will even know it there.

Why not the tried and true Valentine One? You'd have saved quite a bit of coin.

You don't have to pick apart every single item someone buys for a car. Or turn every thread into a car thread.