The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Actually it doesn't rattle at all, even with the lowering springs. Even if it does rattle, you can't hear it over the nearly deafening flowmaster American thunder exhaust. I'm gonna swap it for a pype bomb, they sound unbelievable.

Actually it doesn't rattle at all, even with the lowering springs. Even if it does rattle, you can't hear it over the nearly deafening flowmaster American thunder exhaust. I'm gonna swap it for a pype bomb, they sound unbelievable.

I like the interior of my car to be dead quiet, which is why I aim to put roadkill throughout my next car. Will get an aftermarket exhaust system to increase performance, economy and decrease on noise.

You won't notice any rattles once you have an exhaust. I also have my music up pretty high, and I like hard rock and metal, so that's one more reason why I never hear a single rattle.

HIlltop Hoods - The Hard Road

Korn - Follow The Leader

Korn - Issues

Korn - Korn

Korn - Take a Look In the Mirror

They were all $9.99 I couldn't resist :P

Birthday card for sister

dvd for sister's birthday present

chocolate for sister

HIlltop Hoods - The Hard Road

Korn - Follow The Leader

Korn - Issues

Korn - Korn

Korn - Take a Look In the Mirror

They were all $9.99 I couldn't resist :P

Couldn't you have switched that first album with Korn - Untitled

Birthday card for sister

dvd for sister's birthday present

chocolate for sister

Edited by Stonerboy779

The hair removal equivalent of a flame thrower.

I'm sure you sharp eyed gentlemen noticed from the reviews all the comments on use down below. Think back to science class!

The active ingredient is urea, a strong compound that can be used to denature proteins. Think of the egg whites of a fried egg. Hair is made of keratin, a protein, which is pretty much melted off by the gel. This also irritates the skin, as it's also composed of proteins. The areas it's advertised for have thick skin, which prevents damage from going too deep. Down below? Much thinner than those areas. Imagine all the nerves of your scrotum being dissolved by a caustic gel.

It's PRANK time!

Hilltop Hoods are awesome! I'm going to see them in august with a few mates. Besides the JB I was in didn't have any in stock :-/ that and i was technically supposed to be shopping for my sisters birthday (which is today) and not for myself :P

On topic: phone credit

Hilltop Hoods are awesome! I'm going to see them in august with a few mates. Besides the JB I was in didn't have any in stock :-/ that and i was technically supposed to be shopping for my sisters birthday (which is today) and not for myself :P

On topic: phone credit

Just not my taste haha Korn on the other hand well nearly every album is on a stand beside me right now.

Weller portasol

B&G neo 3 tweeters x2

6 1/2" grill x6

8" grill x2

cap x2

Inductor x2

Speaker feet 4pack x2

Sub feat x1

The hair removal equivalent of a flame thrower.

I'm sure you sharp eyed gentlemen noticed from the reviews all the comments on use down below. Think back to science class!

The active ingredient is urea, a strong compound that can be used to denature proteins. Think of the egg whites of a fried egg. Hair is made of keratin, a protein, which is pretty much melted off by the gel. This also irritates the skin, as it's also composed of proteins. The areas it's advertised for have thick skin, which prevents damage from going too deep. Down below? Much thinner than those areas. Imagine all the nerves of your scrotum being dissolved by a caustic gel.

It's PRANK time!

Chemical burns aren't fun. :lol: