The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Going to need to see pics.

I'll take some when she gets here but heres the pic from Buds

Springfieldxdmbl.jpg

I was going to hold off and get one later on like around xmas or even next year but Springfield has a deal going on until Nov that you can get 3 free mags and a free mag holder. Not a bad deal getting 5 mags instead of 2.

Edited by Raiderfan001

Bulldozer...soon I hope. My extra 8 GB of RAM showed up today too. :D

EDIT: The 8150 and 8150 are WAY overpriced on Newegg. I snatched an 8120 for less than the current list price not even 20 minutes ago...and the price promptly jumped right back up to where it was before.

I hate that Newegg constantly screws with pricing like this.

Edited by Waco

Springfield XDm 3.8 9mm

Since i'm out of Cali time to start buying all those "high capacity" guns. :rolleyes:

Nice, I got a kimber recently myself. I was debating between a springfield, a colt, and the kimber.

Ultra Carry II .45ACP

Next to my 9mm makarov IJ-70 (russian version)

Holsters were built by my father.

Springfield XDm 3.8 9mm

Since i'm out of Cali time to start buying all those "high capacity" guns. :rolleyes:

Nice, I got a kimber recently myself. I was debating between a springfield, a colt, and the kimber.

Ultra Carry II .45ACP

Next to my 9mm makarov IJ-70 (russian version)

Holsters were built by my father. (The branding on the leather is a skull and crossbones)

post-3364-0-86262900-1318529905_thumb.jpg

Edited by sYstEmATiC

Nice. After my dad shot my Dan Wesson he's been wanting a new 1911 too. Said he'll probably get a Kimber. He's had his Springfield GI for like 15 years or so now. The difference in fit between his and mine is night and day. In field striping, his bushing is loose enough to spin. Mine when brand new there was no way in hell you were going to take it apart without the bushing wrench. Now it's not as tight. You can get it apart without the wrench if you don't have sissy fingers lol

hehehe i got it all set up today @ the office!!

sonicwall tz200, nec dsx80 added to my office network.

phones and network are finally done. took me ages it feels like to get everything setup right

img20111011194130.jpg

aaaaaaand my lenovo thinkcenters came in the same time my 6 month order of toner & drums LOL what a mess

img20111011194102.jpg

looks like ill be in the office in the morning to clean this mess up :\

now i just need the economy to pick up and ill be good... in ten years :yucky: