The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I haven't even begun to look for books for the fall semester yet. It's my last semester of undergrad, so I'm happy about that. Undecided about graduate school, depends on if I get a job right away or not.

Get a job that will pay for grad school, if possible. One of the guys in my group went back to school right after getting hired, and is getting everything covered. It's going to take him like 4 years to finish, only taking one class per semester.

I haven't even begun to look for books for the fall semester yet. It's my last semester of undergrad, so I'm happy about that. Undecided about graduate school, depends on if I get a job right away or not.

I've already been offered a possible paid masters for now... and I still have three more semesters starting this fall... ugh more school :P

A pack of index cards for a course that I'm required to take without getting paid so that I can push medications out of heat seals and watch people take them, all on the path to being a *booming voice* Certified Medication Aide!

To avoid the details, it's like having to study up on electronic engineering and write me a 70 page report on the physics of electronic devices in computer systems in order to install a CPU. It all enhances your understanding of what's going on with the CPU and the computer, but you don't need to know it to do your job. I'm a caregiver, not a nurse.

Arctic Silver Ceramique 2

A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, and A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire Box set)

$4.40 shipped for 6 feet of 3/8" U-Channel Molding

Edited by Krazyxazn

Get a job that will pay for grad school, if possible. One of the guys in my group went back to school right after getting hired, and is getting everything covered. It's going to take him like 4 years to finish, only taking one class per semester.

That would be very sweet. I could totally go for that. Looks like I know one of the questions I'll be asking in the interviews.

I've already been offered a possible paid masters for now... and I still have three more semesters starting this fall... ugh more school :P

Oh hush. :lol: You should take that paid masters though. Not always offered one of those.

well working on redoing my watercooling.... so with that said

new lian li pc a70f case

100' of black 3/8" parker hose forget what its called will look at it tomorrow when i get to work

2 gtx 360 rads

3 dd cylindrical res

silverstone 1000w 80a single rail power supply

400w 12volt peilter

2 178w 12volt peilter

4 swiftech chipset waterblocks

artic silver artic alumina ceramic past

thats it for this week for my computer

Logitech G19 Keyboard

Cyborg R.A.T 9 Mouse

The G19 is so awesome :biggrin: I can finally check my cpu temps and gpu temps in the keyboard's monitor without having to try get out of the game :)