The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

You'll like that Lenovo. I got one myself not too long ago, stellar performer and the SSD should help make it that much quicker. There isn't a real lot of bloatware on it, I've barely had to clean anything off of it.

I didn't techincally buy it, but I traded in one of my books from this past semester to Amazon. Getting roughly half of the original cost back, but hey, I'll take it.

A decent surge protector, a Transcend JetFlash 600 16GB flash drive and a 2Tb Caviar Green to use as backup so that I can put my current 1Tb Black and 1Tb Blue backup into a RAID 0 together.

1x Blue Illuminated Bulgin Style "Momentary" Vandal Switch - 22mm - Black Housing - Ring Illumination

1x Blue Illuminated Bulgin Style "Momentary" Vandal Switch - 16mm - Black Housing - Dot Illumination

1x Lian Li Multi-Media I/O Ports Kit w/ e-SATA / Quad USB 3.0 / HD Audio (PW-IO7V900)

bought the lian li piece since my cooler master stackers original front usb ports were flimsy 2 are completely useless now and I am moving it all to another location on the case anyway :evilgrin:

Two eVGA SC GTX 570 video cards that I never received......................................

picard1.png

Im glad i talked myself out of buying anything from him... I almost bought some PSU he had for sale in another thread, and thought about grabbing that socket 775 system he had up.