The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

forgot i bought my bro the m audio av30's so far i have watched the blu ray movies i bought on my portable bd player and listened to a few videos on youtube and they sound great

NZXT Gamma has a ton of video card room. Having used both cases before... I like the Gamma better because its normally $10 cheaper. But otherwise they are strikingly similar cases in size and quality.

At my time of purchase the total cost was $8 cheaper with shipping.

For $8 more you get: 1x 140mm fan, 2x 120mm fans, 2.5" to 3.5" adapter, and black colored screws (Rosewill Challenger)

For $8 less you get: 1x 120mm fan, no 2.5" to 3.5" adapter, and plain screws (NZXT Gamma)

To me the $8 more that I spent was well worth the value in extra fans and 2.5" to 3.5" adapter. The screws being black along with the interior is just a bonus. The 2.5" to 3.5" adapter alone is probably worth $5-6 without shipping. Fans are probably $5-7 each as well. Better value for $8 more.

Even with all the similarities between the two cases and the lower price, Tom's Hardware picked it over the NZXT Gamma.

Which is the reason why I choose the Challenger over Gamma, but both are good. I actually found the Gamma first and was about to buy it, but was worried about GPU length in future upgrades becoming a factor. In the end you can just remove the 3.5" cage if you need extra space on both cases anyways.

I vote these 2 cases as the best budget gaming case :D

Edited by Krazyxazn

A vial each of neon green and neon fuschia nail polish.

To paint the sights of my barn gun for better low light visibility and to make it feel pretty. :P

A vial each of neon green and neon fuschia nail polish.

To paint the sights of my barn gun for better low light visibility and to make it feel pretty. :P

Are you gonna take it out to dinner too?

:D