The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

well ive been very busy in the buying department this month for my computer....

first off i work in a machine shop with a lot of cnc machines and cad guys at my disposal. so with that said i bought a piece of 110 copper 4x12x1/2" & one 4x12x1/4" the bigger one will be the base of the water block and the other will be the top, the shortest i could get was 12" Next i bought 8 pieces of 110 copper 6x6x1/8" to make into a reservoir. to continue on the spending spree i picked up 50' of black tygon 3/8 x 1/8wall tubing, 4 12v dc 158w peltiers, and 4 swiftech mcw30 chipset waterblocks. next to come was a silverstone 1000w single rail powersupply that i will be using for peltiers, case fans, led lights, and water pumps. today i recived from jab tech new white sleeved cable extenders for the 24pin, 8pin, and 6pin.

while most of this stuff was on its way ive been busy after work and on the weekends modding my old lain li lancool k62r case. the inside will be painted white with some 2 part epoxy gloss white paint we have at work, once curred you need to get out a blowtorch to get this stuff off or a small nuclear bomb, witch ever is most convenient. the outside will be black with the same paint. ill be topping it off with red led lights for some accents.

P.S. there will be a work log at the end of my build ive been taking pictures as i go along.

i got a d-14, a level one switch, a cheapo jetway mobo, a apevia x master, a samsung 2tb hdd, a diamond 5570, diamond hd 750 tuner, win7 home, a linksys wireless g router.

most of which came from the egg other than the diamond stuff and the router, thanks to gotdamojo and mythos

1 x ($104.99) SSD 60G|OCZ OCZSSD2-2VTXE60G R $104.99

1 x ($99.99) NBHD 500G|SEAGATE ST95005620AS - OEM

the 320gb hdd in my lappy has about 25gb left so it gets the momentus xt and the ocz will be the os drive in my stacker :)