The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Your athlon is newer than my C2D E8400. I wouldn't say it's "Aging" yet.

True, it's not quite aging and in its stock form is a pretty quick machine compared to the AthlonXP build I had before, but well this is OCC so I want more out of it ;)

True, it's not quite aging and in its stock form is a pretty quick machine compared to the AthlonXP build I had before, but well this is OCC so I want more out of it ;)

Truefact. I was content with my E8400's stock performance... for about 20 minutes.

I remember when I got excited about redoing my rig. Now, it's more of a chore than anything.

I've had rig 1 in sig for nearly 3 years, and I'm always excited about redoing something to make it better. :cool2:

I've had rig 1 in sig for nearly 3 years, and I'm always excited about redoing something to make it better. :cool2:

I'm putting off getting a new case because I REALLY don't want to have to re-wire my rig. That said, I've noticed that when I do get around to it, my ambitions are big at first for wiring.. As the hours wear on, my ambitions decrease, and by the 4th hour, you get the horrible wiring I have at the bottom of my case. (I have wires strewn across the bottom of my case from my pump, radiator fans, CCFL wirings (From the 5 CCFL's), and whatever I happen to need down there. My problem is this: Big case, short PSU wires, few routing options. Makes life a big :mfp: