The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Swiftech gtx480 reference board cooler, MCW80 VGA liquid cooler block, GF400 conversion block for said block, Bitspower G1/4" Matte Black Rotary 90', ex-tub-779 Bitspower G1/4 Male to Female Extender - 40mm,

This will get the howling Banshee out of my case for good. :D

So I bought a 21.5" Acer Monitor from Walmart for the girlfriend tonight because I forgot to pack up her monitor before we left home.

Not wanting to drive an hour and a half back home I just decided that it was time to upgrade her 15" monitor.

1920x1080 res and it has good picture but there is a little light bleed, the stand is kind of basic but it is very functional. No dead pixels but I'm keeping the receipt for sure.

She was rather angry at me when I asked her if she packed it up but now I think she has never been happier with a computer.

That's definitely a serious revolver, but I'll stick with the .22/.22mag. I'd have to go to a range to shoot a centerfire gun more than a couple of times to keep peace with the neighbors. I can practice any time I want with the .22. I just load up with Colibris (375 fps), walk out on the porch or in the driveway and start shooting. :biggrin: If I want power I just put in the mag cylinder and load up with the 34 grain 2200 fps stuff. ;)

In fact...I think I'm feeling the urge coming on right now...BRB

lol

Haha thats the nice thing with having a 100 acres. I don't know who but somebody along the mountain must have a lot of toys because I hear all sorts of automatic fire. 22.mag aint bad at all i have that in my marlin rifle makes a nice varmint gun.