kingdingeling

The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Motorola Quantico. Freaking loving this thing. If only they had CDMA in the Middle East.

Violin strings.*

*You know those little black knobs up by the scroll? Those aren't meant to tune with, as I found out with my poor A string.

Just got my Patriot Boxoffice and 320GBHDD for it. Man this thing rocks for watching movies :)

I plan on getting one of those soon too.

I bought colored ink for my printer on Friday, 75 bucks total.

Last night I discovered I had bought two incorrect ones by mistake, exchanged them today for the proper ones. .ing Best Buy and their improper inventory.. all the ink for my printer is on one row, but instead of the yellow and magenta ink being in front, they went and put the ink from an entirely different printer in front of all the ones for my printer. When someone believes all the ink shown is the proper one, then finds out two are wrong, its kind of maddening imo.

2 USB to PS2 adapters on eBay. They wanted $2.79, but after I made them an offer, they counter-offered $2.76. Woohoo, I saved 3 cents! Suckers. :D

4 drive eSATA enclosure with port multiplier eSATA PCIe card (4 1.5 TB drives in it now)

1.5 TB Samsung Ecogreen HD for HTPC

~$100 in fireworks :lol:

500GB Seagate HDD shipped for $55 not for me, for the computer I am fixing.

Edited by gabrieltessin