More-Thing.com Twine Series iPhone 3G Cover:

cimg0815largerj8.th.jpg cimg0816largeff6.th.jpg

More-Thing.com Frosted Hard iPhone 2G Cover:

cimg0819largegz3.th.jpg cimg0821largekt1.th.jpg

Both together:

cimg0822largezc9.th.jpg

ZOMG, 3G = fat! :O

cimg0823largejl1.th.jpg

While the Twine Series cover is so much more sexy than any other cover I've seen for the 3G to date, the Hard Cover thingy for the 2G is a lot thinner. It doesn't feel like you're carrying a brick in your pocket lol.

Just bought the ASUS P5N7A-VM, on newegg.ca. It's not that bad with free shipping...

I also bought Logitech G51 speakers, for another 150$ CAD, but this time at the Laval University Coop in Quebec city.

It's for upgrading an eMachines in order to make of it an HTPC. The same P4 HT will go in this board and I'll throw in my 2GB of Corsair 800MHz RAM.

Edited by The Smith

Just picked up my Logitech G15 and G5 mouse today!! Super excited and I'm loving both so far! The on screen display is soooo sweet as well as the weight system for the mouse. I really love them both so far was a great buy.

got some new ram...

OCZ Reaper HPC 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR2 1066

Got this for my dads laptop as well (dell inspiron 6400)

G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 200-Pin DDR2 SO-DIMM DDR2 800

Just picked up my Logitech G15 and G5 mouse today!! Super excited and I'm loving both so far! The on screen display is soooo sweet as well as the weight system for the mouse. I really love them both so far was a great buy.

Congrats on your purchase. I got the G15 on release day and the G7 a day after release day and havent thought about another mouse or keyboard since.

Heres a site that has a lot of third party mods for the G15. some of them are pretty nifty. There ae quite a few programs that take advantage of this screen too. (keep the drivers up to date for newer games.)

http://www.g15mods.com/