The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Did you sell the grange or something to get all that? :blink:

No, that car has been replaced.

And these cards are split between two systems, one for me and one for a friend. I'm building his system too, so i bought all 5 cards, then he is buying two off me.

And now you know why im pissed that evga won't give me a single borderlands 2 code

No, that car has been replaced.

And these cards are split between two systems, one for me and one for a friend. I'm building his system too, so i bought all 5 cards, then he is buying two off me.

And now you know why im pissed that evga won't give me a single borderlands 2 code

Where did you buy from? Was it part of the deal when buying?

Got a smaller 29" cruiser longboard. Its basically a knock off penny board, made by the wheel manufacturer, kryptonics. My roommate has a penny board, quality is the same etc, we compared. :lol: $40

Duct tape. $6

Trash bags. $3

Protecting my car from the rain that seeps in through the window because it isn't aligned anymore? Priceless.

As you can see, 1 inch gap.

20120826_142827.jpg

Problem solved.

20120829_173756.jpg

20120829_173803.jpg

Its been pouring the past couple of days and the car got SOAKED inside while it was sitting at the impound lot.

Yes, my broken car has one of the best parking spots for the dorms. :lol:

Edit: Oh yeah. Also got some hot pockets. Never had 'em before. Not half bad, but definitely not better than my mom's home cooked meals that I used to have every night. :lol:

Edited by Onion

So I could rebuild a E8400 core 2 duo comp at work since its going to be my new work comp I am thinking to make it a sleeper and through in an xfx core edition gfx card cant remember the model but it was only $80is at bestbuy then I can game when the bosses are away :P

1 x ($41.99) Foxconn G41MXE LGA 775 Intel G41 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

$41.99

1 x ($29.99) Antec Basiq BP350 350W ATX12V v2.01 Power Supply

$29.99

1 x ($-4.50) DISCOUNT FOR PROMOTION CODE

$-4.50

Subtotal: $67.48

Tax: $0.00

Shipping and Handling: $4.99

Total Amount: $72.47

Hey onion now all ya need is a sticker that says Kustom by Krunch for the back glass :cheers:

Kustom by krunch? I don't get it. XD

Aww I remember my first Hot Pocket. Coincidentally it was the first time I had diarrhea too. :teehee:

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-i9GXbptog

Diarrhea? You mean there's other types of poop in college? :lol: Dat microwave food. But no I have a meal plan now so I'm actually eating food, not processed manure.